RamBox Cargo Management System
2019 RAM 2500 vs. 2019 Ford F-250
When trying to size up the 2019 RAM 2500 vs. the 2019 Ford F-250, there are many important specs to consider. Both of these trucking beasts come to the table with many appealing options, but only RAM can offer San Antonio drivers:
- Best-in-class towing capacity
- Exclusive standard features like cruise control
- Class-exclusive suspension systems
RAM 2500 vs Ford F-250 Engine Options and Towing Capacity
RAM and Ford do not mess around when it comes to engines, beefing up their trucks with segment-defying horsepower and torque. But RAM gives Poteet drivers the ability to haul more cargo, with the 2019 RAM 2500 towing capacity achieving a best-in-class diesel rating of 19,780 lbs
. This jaw-dropping feat easily surpasses Ford’s max load of 15,000 lbs.
2019 RAM 2500
- 6.7L Cummins I6 Turbo Diesel Engine
- Horsepower: 370 hp
- Torque: 850 lb-ft
- Heavy-Duty 6.4 HEMI® V8 Engine
- Horsepower: 410 hp
- Torque: 429 lb-ft
2019 Ford F-250
- 6.2L V8 Gas Engine
- Horsepower: 385 hp
- Torque: 430 lb-ft
- 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel
- Horsepower: 450 hp
- Torque: 935 lb-ft
Standard and Available Features
Choosing a heavy-duty truck guarantees more features than light-duty models, and this is incredibly apparent with the RAM 2500. RAM pushes the limits on capability and performance, outfitting the 2500 with more systems and amenities than you’d expect:
- Enjoy a standard 6-speaker sound system for all your playlists and podcasts, a more robust listening experience than Ford’s 4-speaker system.
- The innovative RamBox Cargo Management System maximizes space by turning your bed rails into extra storage space, something you can’t do with the F-250.
- Drive over any Three Rivers terrain with the class-exclusive available rear auto-leveling air suspension.
- Glide as you ride with class-exclusive, standard five-link coil rear suspension.
Find the RAM 2500 for Sale at Allways Atascosa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
When you compare the facts, the choice is simple. Visit Allways Atascosa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Pleasanton to learn more about the exciting 2019 RAM 2500, and see how it differs from the RAM 3500 and 4500. We can’t wait to help you get into the right truck for the right price.
2018 RAM 2500 Model Shown