2019 vs 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Specs at a Glance
2019 Jeep Cherokee vs 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Proudly Serving Pleasanton, TX
Jeep Cherokee is famous for its maneuverability on-road and its ruggedness off road. It’s is an extremely robust SUV that can handle virtually any challenge. 2018 saw the debut of the Cherokee Latitude and many upgrades in all trim levels. The 2019 Cherokee undergoes a major refresh, including a new engine a restyled front end and updated interior.
You can choose between two powertrains for the 2018 Cherokee. These include:
- A 3.2-liter Pentastar V6 making 271 horsepower and 239 lb-ft of torque, capable of towing 4,500 pounds when outfitted with trailer tow equipment.
- The standard engine is a 2.4-liter Tigershark Multiair 2 unit with 180 horsepower and 170 lb-ft of torque.
On the 2019 Cherokee, you have the those engine options, as well as a third option. This is a 2.0-liter turbo-4 delivering 270 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque.
Cherokee has two rows of seating for five occupants. The 2018 cabin has an attractive layout and modern features. The seats are nicely padded, with available heating and ventilation up front. Interior space is generous, especially in the second row, and higher trims come with a folding front passenger seat. For the 2019 Cherokee, you’ll see some nice upgrades, including:
- More soft-touch materials and a redesigned dashboard with additional storage space and larger air vents.
- The infotainment unit gets Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and a 7-inch screen.
- Cargo space grows to 25.8 cubic feet.
The 2018 and 2019 models share important safety technology. The eight standard airbags include front-row knee bolsters and full-length side curtains. Available collision avoidance features include Lane Departure Warning, Rear Cross Path Detection, Blind Spot Monitoring and Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning, Parking is a snap thanks to Parking Assist to warn you of obstacles, as well as a backup camera and Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist that guides Cherokee into its parking space.
Learn More by Visiting Us Today!
Our Chrysler Jeep dealership would love for you to visit and take a test-drive of the 2018 or 2019 Jeep Cherokee. We offer attentive customer service that you’ll really like, so drop by today or contact us with any questions!