Compare 2017 Ram 1500 vs 2500: What’s the Difference?
2017 Ram 1500
|Engine:||3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine|
|Horsepower:||305 hp @ 6400 RPM|
|Torque:||269 lb-fts. @ 4175 RPM|
|Fuel Economy:||17 city / 25 hwy mpg *|
|Transmission:||8-Speed Automatic 845RE Transmission|
2017 Ram 2500
|Engine:||5.7-Liter V8 HEMI® VVT Engine|
|Horsepower:||410 hp @ 5600 RPM|
|Torque:||429 lb-fts. @ 4000 RPM|
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic 66RFE Transmission|
2017 Ram 1500 vs 2017 Ram 2500
Whether you need a powerful light-duty pickup or a hard working heavy-duty truck, RAM has you covered. Compare the 2017 RAM 1500 vs. 2017 RAM 2500 to find out which RAM truck has the performance and features you need for life in Poteet at Allways Atascosa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
Ram 1500: Designed for work and play, this truck offers three strong engine options to choose from:
- 3.6 L Pentastar V6 engine generates approximately 270 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque
- EcoDiesel I-6 engine which creates 240 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7 L HEMI V8 engine produces just under 400 hp and up to 410 lb-ft of torque
The RAM 1500 engine performance is boosted by TorqueFlite technology, an automatic transmission system with eight gear speeds. Select models come with an electronic rotary dial that’s used to shift gears.
Ram 2500: Floresville job sites can benefit from impressive engine performance like:
- 5.7 L HEMI V8 engine cranks out 380 hp and up to 400 lb-ft of torque
- 6.4 L HEMI V8 engine increases the output to 430 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque
- 6.7 L Cummins I-6 engine offers 370 hp and a monstrous 800 lb-ft of torque
A six-speed manual transmission system or six-speed automatic transmission system can be installed in this powerful Ram truck.
The RAM 1500 and RAM 2500 both feature bold styling with functional features including:
- More than a dozen production colors
- 20 options or low-volume colors
- Durable spray-in bed liners
- Optional Tri-fold Tonneau covers
- Available RamBox Cargo Management System with locking and LED illuminated storage
Driver in San Antonio can find advanced safety features in both RAM trucks:
- ParkSense Front and Rear Park Assist System
- Parkview rear camera
- Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System
- High-strength steel frames
Drive the RAM 1500 and 2500 at Allways Atascosa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
* Actual mileage may vary.