2019 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity
Drivers seeking an unstoppable half-ton will find themselves quickly won over by the 2019 RAM 1500 towing capacity. Premiere towing capabilities, which are aided by powerful engine options, help make this truck the right pick for Three Rivers or San Antonio drivers looking for their next worksite truck. Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect before visiting us in Pleasanton to test drive one for yourself.
RAM 1500 Capabilities by Engine
The 2019 RAM 1500 can be equipped with either a V6 or V8 engine – both offer a staggering amount of towing power for you to command.
- 3.6L Pentastar V6: Makes up to 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque for a 7,730 pound maximum towing capacity
- 5.7L HEMI V8: Makes up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque for a Best-in-Class 12,750 pound maximum towing capacity
That kind of power is optimized by first-class performance technology and engineering:
- TorqueFlite® Eight-Speed Automatic Transmission: Sets the perfect gear ratio for both performance and efficiency, whether you’re towing heavy loads or simply changing lanes between San Antonio and Poteet
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Trailer Detection: Prevents your trailer from blocking your view so lane changes do not become unsafe
- Largest-In-Class 14.9-Inch Brakes: Provides outstanding stopping power regardless of the load you’re carrying
Take Control of RAM 1500 Towing by Visiting Atascosa CDJR Today
Upgraded for the 2019 model year, the new RAM 1500 delivers authoritative power and capability. From its high-performing engine to available protective Weathertech seat covers, it’s fit and ready to tackle any job that comes its way. You’ll find the latest lineup in our showroom, so visit us today in Pleasanton to learn more. You can also explore our available inventory of RAM 1500 Ecodiesel models, and compare the 1500 to the RAM 2500.