2018 Ram 2500 Towing Capacity
The 2018 RAM 2500 is a heavy duty truck designed for your tougher jobs. That means it can can tow larger equipment and help you complete your bigger jobs in Floresville. With three engine options and the ability to tow tens of thousands of pounds, this truck’s performance is applauded by drivers and critics alike.
How Much Can a RAM 2500 Tow?
- With its standard engine, the RAM 2500 has a maximum towing capacity of 13,890 pounds and a maximum payload capacity of 3,060 pounds.
- With the 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine, this RAM truck has a Best-In-Class max towing capacity of 16,320 pounds and a 3,990-pound max payload capacity.
- When equipped with the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine, the RAM 2500 has a max towing capacity of 17,980 pounds, and a max payload capacity of 3,160 pounds.
RAM 2500 Engine Specs
- Standard: The RAM 2500 comes with a standard 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine with Variable Valve Timing. that delivers 383 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- Upgrade: The upgraded engine is a 6.4L HEMI® V8 that delivers best-in-class gas 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque.
- Diesel: Your third option is the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine that delivers 370 hp and 800 lb-ft of torque.
Ready to Take on the 2018 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity?
If this sounds like the towing capacity you’re looking for near San Antonio, then the RAM 2500 is the right pickup truck for you. Check out our inventory online to find your ideal trim level, then contact us to set up a test drive at our showroom in Allways Atascosa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.
More From Allways Atascosa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you’ve kept up with automotive wheelings and dealings over the years, you might know that Dodge and RAM have a long and complex relationship. But if you’re new to the scene, you might be wondering “Well, what is the difference between Dodge vs. RAM anyway?” In short, the modern lineup is considered the RAM…
Available on a variety of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicles, the Uconnect® App is able to keep you totally connected to your vehicle no matter where you are with a convenient app right on your smartphone. This advanced app provides you with a wide range of functions, including: Remote engine start…
While RAM trucks are already loaded with premium materials and features, the ability to further personalize them to your needs is one of the things that keeps drivers coming back. RAM truck drivers who use their vehicles for work around Floresville may find that their seats are constantly getting dirty from the job site. A…